As of 3rd August 2020 we will be open again for home visits
Homehealth opticians are committed to a safe home eyecare experience and have implemented some additional measures for domiciliary visits .
For every visit we will:
– Put on new PPE
– Request all patients ( and those accompanying / present if appropriate) wear a face mask
– Disinfect all equipment used
– Clean frames before and after each trial
– Regularly hand sanitise
– Maintain social distancing where possible
– Take contactless payments where possible
Please do not hesitate to discuss any questions or concerns with us at the time of booking or phone any time leading up to your appointment .