If you have difficulty getting to a high street optician without assistance and fall into one of the categories below:
- Aged 60 or over
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having Diabetes or Glaucoma
- Aged 40 or over with a direct relative with Glaucoma, or have been advised by an ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
- Prescribed a complex lens
You are also eligible if you or your partner are receiving one of the following benefits or credits:
- Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (not contribution based)
- Working Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- Child Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- You are named on a NHS certificate for full help with health costs
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (not Savings Credit)
- A war pensioner and the prescription is for your accepted disablement and you have a valid war pension exemption certificate
If you are unsure if you are eligible, please call on 0800 783 7409 so we can help and arrange your free home eye test.
We provide Free NHS Eye Tests and Exams in the following areas: Ealing, Isleworth, Brentford, West Drayton, Uxbridge, Chiswick, Kingston, Richmond, Kew, Hounslow, Wimbledon, Staines, Esher, Weybridge, Twickenham, Ruislip, Hillingdon, Surbiton, Harrow, Pinner, New Malden, Sutton, Epsom and Moseley.